|“||Something, or rather someone, is here now. I've never seen this... Shape before. A man hiding behind a mask. He comes with a determination. But more worrying, he comes with an apparent grasp of the hunt. He does not strike me as someone who even went unwillingly to this place. Is there more to this being than I can fathom?||„|
|103.5% | 4.14米/秒 (I阶段)|
|115% | 4.6米/秒 (II阶段和III阶段)|
- 把最好的留在最后 —— 30级解锁
- 不要玩儿食物 —— 35级解锁
- 湮灭之光 —— 40级解锁
“警长，死亡来光临你的小镇了。” — 山姆·卢米斯博士
“你把他们都耍了，对不对麦克？但我可没有。” — 山姆·卢米斯博士
某个逃生者将成为你的血祭品，血祭品的辅助行为速度提升38/44/50 %。当血祭品被杀或牺牲后，其他所有逃生者将获得一个修理、治疗及破坏速度降低19/22/25 %的惩罚。
“他简直不是人…” — 山姆·卢米斯博士
- 如果他成功的打中了一名求生者Survivors , 迈克尔会检查刀刃的两边。
|“||I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil.||„|
|~ Dr. Sam Loomis|
His special ability is called "Evil Within", a 3-tier gauge which affects the Shape's ability to hunt differently for each respective phase. The Shape can stalk survivors, which fills up his current Evil Within phase. The Shape gains pure benefit from going up Evil Within stages, with the exception of his terror radius, which increases for each stage. Any survivors currently being stalked will be highlighted brightly, and more than one survivor can be stalked at once. Survivors that are hiding in foliage (corn, grass, shrubs, etc.) or are breaking line of sight will either delay or stop The Shape from gaining any points from stalking them.
Upon reaching Tier II, The Shape can never fall back to Tier I. Survivors that are high, running low, or are out of Evil Within charges are marked with white, pink, and red auras respectively.
- For additional and more detailed information about the Character of 麦克•麦尔斯 from the Halloween Series, please refer to the Halloween Series Wiki Article
- The Shape's middle name is Audrey.
- His full name is thus Michael Audrey Myers
- The Shape is the first Killer to be introduced as paid DLC.
- The Shape is the first killer in a paid DLC that can be accessed without paying - using the Black Splinter offering.
- Michael Myers was the murderer featured in the Halloween horror franchise. In the first film, he kills his older sister and is sent to a mental hospital for almost two decades before escaping, only to return to his hometown on Halloween night and begin hunting the friends and family of Laurie Strode.
- Michael's in-game name is a reference to the original 1978 Movie. During the credits, the role of "Michael Myers" is instead credited as "The Shape."
- The Shape's Stain is invisible at Evil Within I.
- The Shape is the only Killer with the ability to vault through windows faster than any other Killer, to the point of being only slightly slower than a medium vault of a Survivor or even a fast vault on Tier III of Evil Within.
- The music that plays when The Shape reaches Evil Within III is from the movie Halloween.
- When Survivors are being stalked by The Shape when he is close to the next Evil Within Tier, Survivors will hear a remade version of The Hedge, which incidentally plays in the film whilst the protagonist Laurie Strode is being stalked.
- Whenever The Shape changes tiers of Evil Within, a small tune following the Halloween main theme plays through the whole map. It is also the only audio indication of a Killer's power that does not get altered relative to distance, (i.e. The Nurse's muffled screeches upon blinking far away.)
- The Terror Radius music that Survivors hear when near The Shape is a remake of the original Halloween track, The Hanger. The in-game track is unreleased and locked in the game files, data-miners have released it recently on the Steam Forums.
- The Shape has a much smaller Terror Radius than the other Killers, depending on his ability's Tier.
- The Shape has a small animated trail behind his knife when he swings.
- In Evil Within I and II, The Shape holds his knife to his side, whereas in Evil Within III, he holds his knife up to his shoulder with the blade pointing outwards.
- In Evil Within III, The Shape's knife is in the way of the Stain, and occasionally reflects its red light.
- The Shape's breathing is slightly different to how it is heard in the original film.
- The Shape's Memento Mori is possibly a reference to how he kills people in the original film, as he often grabs people by the neck and either stabs them or simply suffocates them.
- The Shape, in terms of appearance, is the cleanest Killer apart from a blood stain on his left shoulder and on his knife.
- The Shape is one of three Killers that can instantly put Survivors into the Dying State without any Perks or Add-ons . The other two Killers being The Hillbilly and The Cannibal .
- The Shape is one of the few Killers whose default head skin is not named after the Killer's first name (the other being the Nurse .)
- The Shape is the second Killer to wear a face mask.
- The Shape is one of 0 Killers without glowing eyes, the others being The Trapper , The Nurse , The Hag , The Huntress , The Cannibal and The Nightmare .
- His left eye can be seen through his mask in the menu.
- Under certain lighting conditions, both of his eyes are visible through the mask.
- The Shape is the only Killer right now that have Add-ons that grant him the ability to kill Survivors.
- The Shape was the first licensed Character alongside Laurie Strode.
- The Shape is one of the most human-looking Killers in the game, as he doesn't have any unnatural alterations to his appearance like most of the other Killers.
- If you are stalking Survivors and you are nearing the limit for your current Evil Within Tier, all Survivors being stalked will hear an eerie audio cue a few seconds before the Tier ascends.
- It is practically impossible for every Survivor to hide from you well enough to the point where you cannot stalk them enough to get Evil Within II. However, they will do their best to slow it down and make it as difficult as possible.
- Note that on Coldwind Farm, the corn will shield Survivors from stalking, even if they are visible normally. An exception is if you stalk from a high ground, and a Survivor is not crouched - they will be always visible in any nearby cornfield.
- Note that you can "stock" on Evil Within. Essentially, you can leave Evil Within II on 99% and you will have a full Evil Within III to use it the instance you see a Survivor.
- When in Evil Within I, your Terror Radius may be minuscule but your breathing can be heard well before it. Many experienced Players will be wary upon starting a match, and will be on the lookout for Killers in the distance. A way to mitigate this is to stalk Survivors behind cover, or on high places. Such examples are behind trees, on top of hills, on top of buildings, etc. Though it won't guarantee to stop them from noticing you, it is far better compared to walking up to a fairly close distance and watching them out in the open.
- The Shape is ironically one of the easiest Killers to spot, as his near fluorescent white mask is very distinguishable.
- Survivors often try to hide behind Pallets , but you can still stalk them.
- When stalking, your vision is severely tunnelled and your movement speed is reduced significantly.
- The unique Wraith Teachable Perk Shadowborn will increase your field of view, making stalking slightly easier.
- The unique Doctor Teachable Perk Monitor & Abuse will increase your field of view when you are not in a chase, making stalking slightly easier. It will also reduce the Terror Radius in that situation, making sneaking up very easy.