They give off distinct sound cues of moving mechanical parts.
豎鋸盒子 are easily recognised due to the presence of "Billy", Jigsaw's Puppet, who sits atop of each Box.
He can also be seen on the TV sets featured throughout The Game.
A randomly chosen Jigsaw Box will be the Key to unlocking the Reverse Bear Traps, the others serve as decoys. Each Trap will have its Key hidden in a randomly selected Box.
A Survivor with a Reverse Bear Trap on their head will see the Aura of all available 豎鋸盒子, unless The Pig has Rules Set No.2 equipped. Interacting with the boxes will trigger Skill Checks . Failing these Skill Checks will give a progress penalty and a Loud Noise Notification for The Pig, similar to a failed Hook Sabotage. By default, searching a box takes 12 seconds.
Once the progress bar is full, either of two things will happen depending on whether or not it was the correct Jigsaw Box:
- The Reverse Bear Trap will be removed from the Survivor's head and be gone for good.
- Jigsaw's puppet, "Billy", will laugh at the Survivor and the Reverse Bear Trap remains on the Survivor's head.
- The Survivor will have to search for another Jigsaw Box and try their luck anew.
- The Box's white Aura will no longer be shown to the Survivor, only those of the remaining ones.
|Workshop Grease||（附加品敘述未加入Template:Add-on desc）|
|Razor Wires||（附加品敘述未加入Template:Add-on desc）|
|Interlocking Razor||（附加品敘述未加入Template:Add-on desc）|
|Bag Of Gears||（附加品敘述未加入Template:Add-on desc）|
|Crate Of Gears||（附加品敘述未加入Template:Add-on desc）|
|Amanda's Secret||（附加品敘述未加入Template:Add-on desc）|
|Rules Set No.2||（附加品敘述未加入Template:Add-on desc）|
|Amanda's Letter||（附加品敘述未加入Template:Add-on desc）|
Patch 2.5.0[編輯 | 編輯原始碼]
- Added a minimum spawn distance in-between Chests to no longer cause 豎鋸盒子 to spawn too close together.
- In the Game files 豎鋸盒子 are also being referred to under the name Puzzle Box.
- The presence of 豎鋸盒子 on a Map reveal The Pig's identity to Survivors in a similar fashion as do The Trapper's Bear Traps.
- Despite being a notable icon of the SAW™ franchise, this is the only appearance of Billy in the Chapter DLC.
- He does not appear on any Perks or Add-ons exclusive to The Pig.
- The 豎鋸盒子 are most likely inspired by the 10 Pints of Sacrifice Trap featured in SAW V. They have a similar look and some of the Add-ons affecting the 豎鋸盒子 point to a similar use.
- This Trap required the Victims to "donate" 10 Pints of their own blood within 15 minutes, to unlock a door or they would be killed by nail bombs located in the room. Inside the Trap, circular blades would cut open the Victims' hands and collect the blood in a glass beaker below.
David Tapp trying to get rid of a Reverse Bear Trap