As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- This article is an overview of all Med-Kits featured in Dead by Daylight. For other uses, see Med-Kit (disambiguation).
They are used to heal yourself and other Survivors. Other Survivors can also be healed without the use of a Med-Kit, but it takes considerably longer. Without the use of Self-Care, a Survivor cannot heal themselves without one. Different Add-ons can be equipped that enhance its healing speed or durability.
The standard Med-Kit up to Patch 1.1.2.
|First Aid Kit||Uncommon||16 Charges||A standard first aid kit with all the necessary equipment for treating common to more serious injuries.
Patch 1.1.2 introduced three new variations with different rarities and effects for the Med-Kit:
|Camping Aid Kit||Common||12 Charges||A rudimentary aid kit which can saves lives in emergencies even if it's lacking some of its supplies.
"Barely has enough material for a decent patch-up."
|Emergency Med-Kit||Rare||18 Charges||A sturdy and well organised medical kit equipped with top condition emergency supplies.
"There is a cure for almost everything...but not for this."
|Ranger Med-Kit||Very Rare||24 Charges||A large metal box containing medical supplies aimed for emergency rescues in hard to reach, often isolated locations.
"A small engraved label can be found glued to the back panel: VK.ID-3994723."
Patch 1.7.3 introduced a special Halloween-themed Med-Kit:
|All Hallows' Eve Lunchbox||Common||16 Charges||A plastic lunchbox with phosphorescent Halloween Stickers that has been packed with first-aid equipment.
"Safety first! Make sure you can be seen when trick or treating."
- Patch 1.8.0
- Skill Check chance for healing other Survivors with/without a Med-Kit remains at 15%.
- Skill Check chance for healing oneself with a Med-Kit decreased from 15% to 12.5%.
- Skill Check chance for healing oneself without a Med-Kit (Self-Care) decreased from 15% to 10.5%.
- The speed of healing oneself with a Med-Kit without any Add-ons attached to it will always be the same as healing another Survivor by hand.