Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|“||A new terror stalks the darkness; her appearance strikes me as more intense than the others after but a glimpse of her haggard silhouette. Twisted and torn in unspeakable ways, with greyish dead skin stretched out over her emaciated body. Her arm is a horrid overgrown deformity capable of slashing through both flesh and bone alike. Her very presence speaks of endless torture similar to mine. I wonder - did she refuse the entity's calling until broken or did she wish for this?||„|
|110% | 4.4米/秒|
难度等级：困难（开发者） / 一般（社区）
- 厄咒：第三封印 —— 30级解锁
- 厄咒：毁灭 —— 35级解锁
- 厄咒：吞噬希望 —— 40级解锁
The Claw is a Primary Weapon for the Hag. A horridly overgrown deformity, clawing its way through flesh and bone.
- Unlike most other Killers who wipe their Weapons clean, she lets the blood from her Claw drip into her mouth after hitting a Survivor.
Source of The Hag's power, a blackened finger used as a catalyst for her terrible power. The Hag bends and shaped mud to her will. With simple ritualistic drawings, she creates deceitful duplicates of herself made from mud and decay which she can use for various effects.
- Grants the ability to create and maintain 10 Phantasm traps.
- Grants the ability to instantly travel to triggered Phantasm traps when within a 32 metre range.
- Survivors who enter the trap area trigger a Phantasm of The Hag to appear and disorient the Survivor.
- The Hag is the first Killer whose Memento Mori animation takes place in third person rather than from her own perspective.
- The Hag is the first Killer that doesn't attack with an actual weapon, instead using her massive claw.
- The Hag's profile is smaller than the other Killers, making it much harder for survivors to spot her, but also making it harder for her to see survivors past objects.
- The Hag's movement speed is the second slowest for Killers (110% of Survivor running speed), only a little faster than the Nurse.
- The Hag is the first Killer whose perks are directly associated with a destructible item on the map, Totems . Cleansing these totems will effectively disable her perks.
- The Hag is the second Killer who is able to place traps, but unlike the Trapper , she doesn't need to collect them from the map and instead can have up to 10 traps placed at any one time.
- The Hag is also the second Killer who can teleport, but unlike the Nurse , survivors have to come within range of her traps and she needs to be close enough to a triggered trap before it expires in order to teleport.
- Unlike all other Killers, the Hag doesn't step through windows, but rather jumps through them.
- The Hag seems to be heavily based on the Wendigo, an Algonquian myth that says those who commit cannibalism will become possessed by spirits, deformed and eventually turn insane. This is suggested by The Hag's appearance, Memento Mori, backstory, and a few Hag-related items in the game which talk about cannibalism.
- The Hag is the shortest Killer
- The Hag and the Nurse are the only two Killers to not break Pallets /damage Generators with their foot, but with their hand instead.
- The Hag is one of 0 Killers without glowing eyes, the others being The Trapper , The Nurse , The Shape , The Huntress , The Cannibal and The Nightmare .
- The Hag does not have a standard 32 meter Terror Radius size, instead having one of only 28 meters.
- Due to technical limitations, the Phantasms, like the Doctor Illusions spawned by the Doctor , always wear the default customization.
- The Hag was leaked a couple of weeks prior to her release due to the new Daily Rituals already having been assigned to some players.
- Since The Hag's "weapon" is her right hand, it is attached to her model, unlike the other killers, whose weapons are entirely separate.
- Due to that fact, the main menu intro, instead of showing her right hand, shows her less deformed left hand.
- The Hag's perks are tied to only one totem each. Totems with a Hag perk tied to them have a lit candle, and they can also be seen like a generator.
- The Hag's profile is low to the ground, which you can use to your advantage if you are in areas with tall obstacles that Survivors can't see past.
- The Hag's traps can be destroyed by the use of a Flashlight.
- The Hag's traps will not trigger if Survivors сrouch.
- Traps placed using the Scarred Hand will still have collision.
- Guard objectives by placing traps around generators, totems, gates, etc.
- You can also use the Hag's traps more aggressively, by placing traps near pallets and windows near objectives, so if you do chase someone, you have the advantage of travelling through obstacles instantly.
- Like the Trapper , the Hag's traps can be seen if they are out on the open, especially under bright light or on a clean surface. It is recommended that you place traps in grass or behind line of sight.
- You can play mind games with Survivors: A Survivor may run from a triggered trap, but instead of teleporting to it, you can attack the Survivor normally as they run from the Phantasm.
- Traps will create a false Terror Radius when triggered, even without The Granma's Heart Add-on. You can use this to approach the area of a triggered trap without Survivors knowing you are doing so.
- The Granma's Heart Add-on will fully mask your Terror Radius, however, making this much easier to do.