The following list of changes were changes implemented with Patch 1.6.2.
- Snap Out of It is now considered healing, which makes it track-able by A Nurse's Calling.
- This also results in the chance of getting Skill Checks.
- This Skill Check has no Bonus Zone.
- Failing the Skill Check will reset the entire interaction.
- Survivors receive points for successfully snapping out of it.
Randomly placed Skill Checks under Madness influences, formerly attributed to the Order Class Add-ons, are now part of the Doctor's base kit.
|Madness Tier||Chance of randomly placed Skill Check|
Shock Therapy attack creates 2.5 seconds of interrupted actions. Survivors hit by a Shock Therapy attack are not able to drop pallets, vault, work on generators, open Exit Gates, or unhook others.
The Doctor no longer has a speed penalty when switching from Punishment mode to Treatment mode, or the other way around.
Only applies when using the Discipline Class Add-ons:
- The Doctor's Stain will be on the Survivor and off of the Doctor himself at the beginning of a chase, instead of randomly.
The Skill Check affliction triggered by The Doctor's Order is replaced with an Illusionary Pallets affliction in which Broken Pallets will appear to look like Unused or Dropped Pallets until a Survivor comes close to them.
This affliction will be attached to the following Add-ons: