|60 秒||50 秒||40 秒||主动技能。
会触发疲劳状态 并持续60/50/40 秒。
|4,000 血点||5,000 血点||6,000 血点|
会触发疲劳状态 并持续60 秒。
- Activating 钢筋铁骨 will remove the Survivor's hit-box for the duration of the dash.
- That can be used to go through a Bear Trap without getting caught in it.
- 钢筋铁骨 is particularly strong against The Nurse, as using it against her post-blink Lunge will render her unable to damage you and force her to fatigue.
- However, a lot of Players use it prematurely, before the actual post-blink Lunge, so if The Nurse has another chain blink in store, she can potentially counter 钢筋铁骨.
- 生活质量： adjusted the speed curve of 钢筋铁骨 to have it match the animation.
- This is step 1 of 2 steps to make the use of 钢筋铁骨 more visible to a Killer.
- 生活质量： added a new animation to indicate that the Perk is active.
- This is step 2 of 2 steps to make the use of 钢筋铁骨 more visible to a Killer.
- 生活质量： removed the speed bonus while in the air. This change aims to fix a variety of game hostage issues in multiple Maps.
- The Perk was originally to be called Line Break according to an interview with Mathieu Cote (Producer).
- The activate ability button is bound to 'E/A/X' by default (PC/XBOX/PS).
- The exact duration of the dash triggered by this Perk is stated as being 0.5 seconds, with the movement speed curve peaking at 250 % of a Survivor's base running speed.
- 钢筋铁骨 allowed the Player to dash through the Exit Gate barrier, allowing them to roam the outskirts of the Map beyond the border walls. This was patched to no longer function.