As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Dead by Daylight is an indie horror game developed and published by Behaviour Digital Inc.. Dead by Daylight is both an action and survival horror multiplayer game in which one crazed, unstoppable Killer hunts down four Survivors through a terrifying nightmarish world in a deadly game of Cat & Mouse. It was released on 14 June 2016 for PC and 20 June 2017 for Xbox One and PS4.
- 1 Features
- 2 Artwork
- 3 Screenshots
- 4 Downloadable Content
- 4.1 CHAPTER I: The Last Breath Chapter
- 4.2 CHAPTER II: The HALLOWEEN® Chapter
- 4.3 CHAPTER III: Of Flesh And Mud
- 4.4 PARAGRAPH I: Left Behind
- 4.5 CHAPTER IV: Spark Of Madness
- 4.6 CHAPTER V: A Lullaby For The Dark
- 4.7 PARAGRAPH II: LEATHERFACE™
- 4.8 CHAPTER VI: A Nightmare On Elm Street™
- 4.9 CHAPTER VII: The SAW™ Chapter
- 4.10 CHAPTER VIII: Curtain Call
- 4.11 CHAPTER IX: Shattered Bloodline
- 4.12 CHAPTER X: Darkness Among Us
- 4.13 CHAPTER XI: Demise Of The Faithful
- 5 Trailers
- 6 Old Tutorial Videos
- 7 Steam Trading Cards
- 8 Unreal Engine
- 9 External links
- As a Survivor, go in alone or team up with friends to face an unknown threat. Use Items at hand, Unlocked Abilities and Environmental Objects to outwit the monster and escape from its killing ground.
- Set in a procedurally generated World, you’ll never know what to expect, what you’re facing and how to get away. You will have to make stressful choices under desperate circumstances. Every decision impacts your chances of survival.
- Killers come from all horror genres, from brutal slashers to terrifying paranormal entities. Master these monsters' unique powers and exploit the knowledge of your “home” to track, hunt down, break and sacrifice your victims before they get a chance to escape to safety.
- The asymmetry, procedural factors and unique thinking of human individuals make each Dead by Daylight match an unexpected scenario where the combined behaviour of each player creates a truly terrifying and thrilling narrative.
- Dead by Daylight Characters each have a deep progression and Unlockables which can be customized into your own personal strategy. Use your experience, Skills and load-out to climb up the competitive ladder and you might eventually discover the truth beyond the fog.
Before the implementation of the playable Tutorial Maps, Dead by Daylight featured short Tutorial videos to give new Players an idea of how to play the Game. There were 6 videos: 3 for the Killer and 3 for the Survivors:
|Killer 1: How To Win||Killer 2: How To Hunt||Killer 3: How To Find Them|
|Survivor 1: How To Win||Survivor 2: How To Stay Alive||Survivor 3: Help Others|
- Main article: Steam Trading Cards
Dead by Daylight contains a number of Steam Trading Cards, which are virtual cards earned by playing the game on Steam. After collecting all trading cards, a badge can then be crafted and the player will receive: the next badge level, Steam XP, potential profile backgrounds, and emoticons. Steam Trading Cards can be obtained through playing the game, in which the player will receive free card-drops over a period of time, as well as buying them from the Steam Marketplace, or by trading with other players.
Dead by Daylight runs on Epic's Unreal Engine.
Patch 1.4.0[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Updated Engine to version 4.13
Patch 2.4.0[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Updated Engine to version 4.20
Patch 2.6.0[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Updated Engine to version 4.21