|“||A new varmint has entered the arena. I spotted her as she, somehow, moved through a wall. Clad in bandages that tell an untold tale of something horrid. This...nurse as it seems, brings me new angst during my lonely nights, as my mind runs amok.||„|
|96.25% | 3.85米/秒|
|333% | 13.33米/秒（瞬移)|
- 鸣喘 —— 30级解锁
- 死亡恐惧 —— 35级解锁
- 护士的呼唤 —— 40级解锁
你对猎物的呼吸极其敏感。痛苦中的逃生者呼吸的响亮度增加25/50/50 %，并且通常呼吸的响亮度增加0/0/25 %。
解开前所未有的气场探知潜能。你将可以感知到20/24/28 米范围内任何进行治疗或被治疗的逃生者的气场 。
The Bonesaw is the primary weapon of the Nurse. Rusty metal implement for tearing through flesh and bone.
- When she attacks, she swings her whole body into the swing.
- When hitting a survivor, she wipes the blood off with her fingers.
- The Bonesaw has a shorter lunge-attack range, but a larger range itself. This means that the Nurse has a bigger chance of hitting them by clicking than the other killers, but less of a chance when holding the attack button down.
The last breath taken from Crotus Prenn Asylum warden Patrick Spencer. Holding M2 will charge up a teleport, the range depending on how long you charge the Breath. After teleporting, there is a short period of a little over a second in which the Nurse can attack, or blink again. By default, the Nurse can blink 1 more time (2 times total). After at least 1 blink, the Nurse will become stunned following a short period of not blinking or following an attack. The stun duration scales with the number of blinks used.
The Nurse can chain multiple blinks together before attacking. To prevent herself from being stunned even longer, the Nurse can elect to not use her extra blinks. She can also elect to not attack, as attacking will delay the onset of the stun by about 1.5-2 seconds. The Nurse will clench her fist when her first blink is fully charged. The "floating dots" in the Nurse's palm indicate how many blinks she has left.
- The Nurse is the first female Killer.
- The Nurse is the first Killer to be introduced as DLC.
- The Nurse's blinking ability, Spencer's Last Breath, is the ability to "blink" across distances; i.e. to teleport. This ability also holds references to several other games with the ability under the same name, "Blink".
- Other than the Blink ability, The Nurse also seems to possess a telekinesis-like ability that is exhibited in other killer actions. Instead of breaking pallets with her feet, she makes some gestures with the Last Breath and destroys it. When she vaults, she floats over the opening. When picking up Survivors, she uses her telekinesis to levitate them into her arm.
- The Nurse could likely be inspired by the Nurse creatures seen in the game Silent Hill.
- The Nurse is one of the Killers who have a different movement speed than the default speed. She has the lowest base speed, and is even slower than the Survivor's running speed.
- The Nurse has the shortest lunge-attack range compared to the other Killers.
- However, her post-blink lunge-attack range is one of the largest, rivaling the Shape's Evil Within III lunge-attack range.
- The Nurse is a short killer. However, as she is floating, she is visibly higher than the Hag, who hunches over.
- The Nurse is the only killer who floats and so she does not have an audible footstep. However, when she does move her dress makes a faint rustling noise.
- The Nurse passively leaves a trail of glowing dots and black smoke behind her, including in a blink.
- The Nurse is one of the few Killers whose breathing isn't distorted in some way. She makes a rather human-like wheeze, which also sounds stressed, as if her throat was closed up.
- The Nurse lets out a sigh upon fully charging a blink, and a small inhale when starting one.
- The Nurse and the Hag are the only two killers to not break the Pallets and damage the Generator with their foot, but with their hand instead.
- The Nurse is one of 7 Killers without glowing eyes, the others being The Trapper , The Shape , The Hag , The Huntress , The Cannibal and The Nightmare .
- The Nurse is the only Killer able to reach the rooftop of the Killer Shack. She can blink onto it from a nearby hill.
- The Nurse is one of just two Killers suffering from a unique Game Mechanic called Lightburn.
- The other Killer is The Wraith .
- Main article: Hints
- Survivors can see a stripe behind you if you blink.
- You can hit survivors before having to cool down after a blink.
- The Nurse "walks" notably slower than other killers, even slower than a normal survivor's run. Hence, it is imperative that you use a blink to catch up to survivors in a chase.
- Blinking is a very good way to gain distance on survivors who have ran away.
- You can turn while you blink. This will not change the trajectory of the blink, but can be used to turn around and hit a survivor if they attempt to juke you by running through you.
- If you face the floor while blinking, you can blink to the floor beneath you, (given there is a room there, such as the basement or if you are on the second floor of a building.)
- You can likewise blink to a floor above you if you look up. This does not take effect if the ceiling is too high, such as in a house in Lampkin Lane or into the basement. You can blink to stairs and then use the height to get onto the floor above, however.
- If you charge your blink so that it would teleport into an obstacle, the blink will instead teleport you in front of the obstacle.
- The best way to go about the Nurse is to predict where a survivor is going. Because the Nurse cannot properly chase survivors, blinking on top of them and cutting them off is necessary to land a hit.
- The Nurse doesn't need to vault windows or break pallets since she can blink through them.